Emergency Contact Number: 083 294 1581
WE ADD VALUE TO PROVIDE SERVICE EXCELLENCE!
How can we help YOU today?
Diamond Electrical was registered and started specializing in September 2004. Michael C Diamond is the founder and majority shareholder. He qualified as Electrician at Roodepoort Council in 1989 and obtained his Wiremen’s license in 1997.
What we specialize in
Diamond Electrical is an electrical contracting company that performs specialized electrical work that relates to design, electrical installations, maintenance and repairs.
– Member of the Electrical Contractors Board – TS2705 (View PDF)
– Tax Clearance certificate – Good standing (View PDF)
– Department of Labour – Good standing (View PDF)
– BEE – Level 4 (View PDF)
Strategy & Vision
Our company vision is to increase cash flow and maximize the business growth by using proven strategies, overcome obstacles and challenges by seizing all profit opportunities, creating step-by-step business plans to guarantee the growth of the business and shift from just selling services to selling “must have” solutions that will attract new clients and retain existing ones.
Our company mission is to be the leaders in providing value added advice, services and product solutions to our clients to create successful partnerships. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of our team.
- Understanding what our clients need and delivering it flawlessly.
- Take accountability and responsibility for our actions.
- Achieving service excellence through consistent service delivery.
- Being efficient and effective in our approach to give the best solutions.
- Creating innovative ideas to benefit our clients.
- Taking ownership of the company and clients success.
- Respect others to maintain the environment of team work and growth.
- Being dependable and reliable at all times.
- Quality driven by giving the best unmatched results for all round satisfaction.
- To act with honesty and integrity in all our daily dealings.
Business goals & objectives
- We strive to achieve a profitable operation by increasing revenue and limiting expenses.
- Driving client service excellence by improving our response time to client requests.
- To be more efficient in our business operation and to increase productivity by introducing an incentive scheme that motivates the team.
- To grow our business operation by expanding our network.
Certificate of Compliance
Industrial and Commercial installations, maintenance and repairs
Domestic installations, maintenance and repairs
Supply and installation of Generator systems
Supply & installation of UPS systems
CCTV installation and programming
Lighting and occupancy sensors
Energy saving solutions
Supply of LED lighting
Some Completed Projects:
Department of Energy – Pretoria central
Landbank – Centurion
Sephaku Cement – Centurion
Medscheme server room / data centre – Roodepoort
Hitachi data systems – Bryanston
Unisa server room – Roodepoort
Medscheme – Roodepoort and Bryanston
Ansell Property Holdings – Tenant installations
Standby Systems – ABSA/Aveng /Pikitup
Industrial Generator Services – Nmisa Pretoria
Doorcraft – Pretoria
Ansell – New office installations
Zavier – New Shop installations
Black Sheep design – Office upgrades
Paragon Interiors – Office upgrades
BBR design – New office Installations
|Company||Contact Person||Contact Number|
|Unisa Roodepoort Campus||Mark Cloete||082 338 2909|
|Ansell Property Holdings||Sammy Erasmus||071 933 3983|
|Mesure Facilities Management||Theo Nel||011 671 2679|
|Paragon Interiors||Bronwyn Pearce||079 166 4939|
|Black Sheep Design cc||Odette Hattingh||083 444 2834|
|Sephako Cement (PTY) Ltd||Selby Mkhabela||012 684 6334|
|Industrial Generator Services||Paul Reinten||083 377 7277|
|Standby Systems||Greg Bennett||011 794 2541|
28 Honeyball Avenue
PO Box 2150
Tel no: 011 472 8810
Michael: 083 294 1581
Dwayne: 071 642 1965
Fax: 086 650 4603
VAT No: 4300215714
Company registration number: 2004/083844/23